Apply for semester exchangeThe extended deadline for Semester 2, 2018 is now open!
Steps to applying for the extended deadline:
- Check the requirements of your University of Sydney course
- Research the available universities on the Global Mobility database - consider lifestyle, cost of living, academic and personal goals
- Check out the application program page
- Choose three destinations to include in your application - ensure there are ample units of study available at each university in your chosen field
- Submit your application prior to the deadline on 18 March 2018
Apply for a short term program
Program brochure pages and applications for June - August 2018 are currently being updated. Applications will open in February 2018 and will be available on the 'How to apply' tab of each program brochure page. In the meantime please refer to the June - August 2017 programs details to get an idea of what you may like to apply for, as many programs will be offered again/be similar in 2018.
Note: Deadlines are from February - June and vary by program. Ensure you take note of the application deadline for the program you intend to apply to.
Eligibility requirements also differ by program. Refer to the general eligibility for short term programs and the requirements of the host university, as detailed on the program brochure pages.
Watch the video below to familiarise yourself with the application system that will be available in February.