Programs > Brochure
Language Exchange Travel Support 2018
Year (Sem 1 & Sem 2)
|Partner University Homepage:||Click to visit|
Language Exchange Travel Support 2018The School of Languages and Cultures (SLC) are offering exchange travel support in 2018 to assist enrolled students with travel costs incurred in studying overseas. The support will provide for the airfare to the designated country to the maximum amount of $4,000. Students must complete the application form and return it to the SLC prior to the deadline.
5pm, 16 April 2018
1. Students who are enrolled in a language major and intend to study overseas, either on formal University of Sydney Exchange Programs, or through independent arrangements approved by the department, are eligible to apply.
2. Intended use of the travel support is for semester 2, 2018 (full-time). Recipients of the travel support must demonstrate that they plan to take subjects at the partner university overseas equivalent to a minimum of 18 USyd credit points.
3. Preference will be given to students who have shown evidence of an intention and the capacity to undertake Honours in the target language.
4. Decisions on choosing recipients will be based on academic merit and evidence of the importance of language study within a student’s degree program and career path.
5. This travel support is not available to BA (Languages) students.