Information sessions, Q&A, drop-in advising and online resources
Gone are the days of having to attend a compulsory lecture to start your overseas adventure. From the very beginning you can choose your own adventure; join a webinar, or watch it later from the comfort of your own home; come to faculty specific Q&A sessions, attend drop-in advising with your Exchange Adviser, or simply explore all of the information online.
|Make the world your campus||Some of the benefits of exchange|
|The semester application||The short-term program application|
Resources available to you in semester 2 2018
- Webinar: Like an online information session with the option to ask questions as they come to you. Join a live webinar hosted by Sydney Abroad Advisers, from the comfort of your own home (or anywhere else in the world). These will be recorded so you can watch them back later.
- Information sessions: Sydney Abroad Advisers will offer on campus face-to-face information sessions. These will have a particular theme and the schedule for semester 2 will be advertised soon!
- Q&A: Have some burning questions that you haven't yet found the answer to? Sydney Abroad will hold Q&A sessions throughout semester and FAQs will be posted online. We'll also be inviting faculty experts to answer questions specific to your Sydney course.
- Drop-in advising: Attend a drop-in advising session to speak to an adviser about your application. Advisers are responsible for specific regions, or program types, and can provide expert advice and guidance on choosing the right partner institution for your needs.
- Videos: Throughout semester we'll be adding to our video library to provide bite-sized information specific to each stage of preparing to go overseas.
Details of the semester 2 2018 information session schedule, whether face-to-face or online, will be updated here before the start of semester 2, 2018.