We encourage you to start planning early to ensure you can undertake an overseas program (or two!) during your University of Sydney course. This gives you enough time to research your options, plan your enrolment and get the advice you need before applying.
Applications for Semester 2, 2019 Exchange (Extended Round)
Steps to applying for the semester exchange program:
- Check the requirements of your University of Sydney course
- Research the available universities on the Global Mobility database - consider lifestyle, cost of living, academic and personal goals
- Check out the application program page
- Choose three destinations to include in your application - ensure there are ample units of study available at each university in your chosen field
- Submit your application prior to the deadline on 2 November 2018.
Apply for a short-term program in the Summer break
Applications are now open now for short-term programs over the December-February break, and deadlines vary by program. Ensure you take note of the application deadline for the program you wish apply to. You can submit applications for up to 2 programs and must rank these in order of your preference ie. first and second.