We encourage you to start planning early to ensure you can undertake an overseas program (or two!) during your University of Sydney course. This gives you enough time to research your options, plan your enrolment and get the advice you need before applying. Start by coming along to an info session all about studying overseas.
Steps to applying for the semester exchange program:
- Check the requirements of your University of Sydney course (start by reviewing your Course Handbook).
- Research our available partner universities on the Global Mobility Database - consider lifestyle, cost of living, academic and personal goals when researching universities.
- Select three university preferences for your application.
- Submit your application prior to the specified deadline.
Applications for Semester 2, 2020 are open now, and will close on 12 December 2019. Please note: once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to change your host university preferences. Please come along to an info session to speak about your options!
- More information about the general process of exchange is found on the Semester Exchange Program Brochure Page.