We encourage you to start planning early to ensure you can undertake an overseas program (or two!) during your University of Sydney course. This gives you enough time to research your options, plan your enrolment and get the advice you need before applying.
Want to study overseas in January 2019?
Search January - February 2019 short-term programs.
Applications open mid-July 2018 and deadlines vary by program. Ensure you take note of the application deadline for the program you intend to apply to.
Watch the video below to familiarise yourself with the application system. Please note this video is a guide only and actual elements of the application may vary.
Applications for semester 1 2019 exchangeApplications for outbound exchange in semester 1, 2019 are now closed. Our extended application round will open soon - check out this page in the coming days for further information!
Steps to applying for the semester exchange program:
- Check the requirements of your University of Sydney course
- Research the available universities on the Global Mobility database - consider lifestyle, cost of living, academic and personal goals
- Check out the application program page
- Choose three destinations to include in your application - ensure there are ample units of study available at each university in your chosen field
- Submit your application prior to the deadline on 15 June 2018.